Tour Duration: 8 Hours | Languages: English | Group Members: Unlimited
- Take an 8-hour long Tour in our 4×4, experiencing the “Highlights” of the Wadi Rum Protected Area.
- Take the opportunity to try Sand-Boarding in the sand dunes of the Wadi Rum desert, which is definitely a once in a lifetime experience!
- Come with us on an adventure to the most beautiful desert landscape in the world.
- Our starting point is the Wadi Rum Rest House (Google location here) in the Wadi Rum Village which is located about 7 km from the Visitor Center.
During this 8-hour jeep tour, we will visit and explore all the most popular sites, take amazing photos, try our home-cooked lunch and watch the famous Wadi Rum Sunset.
If you choose to spend the night with us, we will drive you to our traditional Bedouin Cave or Camp, light up a warm fire, offer you some Bedouin tea and prepare dinner. We will provide you with mattresses, warm blankets & pillows, as nights in the desert are cold, no matter the season. Usually every night we gather all together, play Bedouin music and tell stories about the Wadi Rum desert and the Bedouin culture.
Don’t miss the opportunity to go for a night-time walk in the desert under our guidance and watch the amazing starry night sky, far away from any light polution.
Next day, after breakfast, we will take you back to the Rest House in the Wadi Rum village.
- US$ 80,00 Per Adult 13 + Person.
- US$ 40,00 Per Child 3 - 12 years.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Water & Bedouin Tea.
- English & Arabic Speaking Local Guide.
- Free Lunch.
- Dinner (only if you choose to add an Overnight Stay).
- Breakfast (only if you choose to add an Overnight Stay).
- Entrance Fee (5 JoD per person)
- No Camel Ride (can be added as extra)