Tour Duration: 8 Hours | Languages: English | Group Members: Unlimited
- We will take you for a drive through the desert for about 40 km to the south until we reach Jabal Umm Ad Dami. The mountain lies on the border between Jordan and Saudi Arabia and it is the tallest mountain in Jordan (more than 1,800 meters high). There we will have a guided hike to the top, which usually takes about two and a half hours and a little less to come down again.
- During this 8-hour jeep tour, we will hike Jabal Umm Ad Dami, take amazing photos, try our home-cooked lunch and watch the famous Wadi Rum Sunset.
- If you choose to spend the night with us, we will drive you to our traditional Bedouin Cave or Camp, light up a warm fire, offer you some Bedouin tea and prepare dinner. We will provide you with mattresses, warm blankets & pillows, as nights in the desert are cold, no matter the season. Usually every night we gather all together, play Bedouin music and tell stories about the Wadi Rum desert and the Bedouin culture
- Don’t miss the opportunity to go for a night-time walk in the desert under our guidance and watch the amazing starry night sky, far away from any.
Next day, after breakfast, we will take you back to the Rest House in the Wadi Rum village.
- US$ 120,00 Per Adult 13 + Person.
- US$ 35,00 Per Child 3 - 12 years.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Water & Bedouin Tea.
- English & Arabic Speaking Local Guide.
- Free Lunch.
- Dinner (only if you choose to add an Overnight Stay).
- Breakfast (only if you choose to add an Overnight Stay).
- Entrance Fee (5 JoD per person)
- No Camel Ride (can be added as extra)